Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Everything happens at once
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Everything happens at once
RvJim

Reverend

No. 1 Posted on Mar 30, 2014 9:48 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Those on my Facebook would already know, but I've accepted a new job in England. So I am making a big move from Sunny Australia to Rainy England! I finish work where I am Fri 29th May and start work there Mon 2nd June! (Going to be a hell of a weekend).

Really looking forward to the change. You'll have to accept my apologises in advance for all the spam that will slip through my fingers over the time I am moving.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
Singlestroker

No. 2 Posted on Mar 30, 2014 11:00 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Tim, best wishes for your move to this country. I hope that your young family will be moving with you straightaway.

Moving a few miles is quite a task. Moving continents is something else. Will you be able to bring everything - including the drumkits?

RvJim

Reverend

No. 3 Posted on Mar 30, 2014 11:04 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Singlestroker wrote:
Tim, best wishes for your move to this country. I hope that your young family will be moving with you straightaway.

Moving a few miles is quite a task. Moving continents is something else. Will you be able to bring everything - including the drumkits?

I wouldn't move without my family or my drums (my extended family).

Should be fun though. Change is good, life is getting far to stagnant here. Excited about moving somewhere that I will be forced to go and meet new people and do new things. It is too easy to do nothing when you are in your comfort zone.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
OldFart

Mapex

No. 4 Posted on Apr 2, 2014 8:24 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
RvJim wrote:
Those on my Facebook would already know, but I've accepted a new job in England. So I am making a big move from Sunny Australia to Rainy England! I finish work where I am Fri 29th May and start work there Mon 2nd June! (Going to be a hell of a weekend).

Really looking forward to the change. You'll have to accept my apologises in advance for all the spam that will slip through my fingers over the time I am moving.

Congratulations on the new job, Tim! That's quite a long walk!
Big Smile

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
Andy

No. 5 Posted on Apr 3, 2014 2:13 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Best of luck with your new job and your new country. Once you get settled and learn the language, you'll have a great time! Smile

StillKicken

No. 6 Posted on Apr 3, 2014 3:16 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
WoW!! What a change!! I would have never thought of doing something like that although my grandfather did; he moved to the US from England.

Best of luck to you and your family and congratulations.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
HuskerFan

Yay college

No. 7 Posted on Apr 14, 2014 1:24 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Congratulations! I've only ever moved halfway across the state at a time. I can't imagine doing a continent.

Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz in Copper Sparkle
Zildjian, Dream, and Wuhan cymbals

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 23 milliseconds