Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Remo Quadura Info
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Remo Quadura Info
BretHamrick

No. 1 Posted on Mar 23, 2014 1:34 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Can anyone give me some information on the older Remo Quadura drums with the Acousticon shells? I recently picked up a 5 piece set, white in color, with the quick release type of lugs. Is there an expert, or knowledgeable authority, where I can find out more, and possibly purchase a couple of the snap release lugs? Thank you very much!

Singlestroker

No. 2 Posted on Mar 24, 2014 12:12 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Here is a link to an excellent website on drum makes and types that includes a lot of catalogues, including Remo ones.

http://www.drumarchive.com/

Your own drums are included. They are from the late '80s Remo Encore range.

By the way, there is no Quadura range of Remo drums. Quadura is the name of a range of wraps.

Singlestroker edited on Mar 28, 2014 12:04 AM

BretHamrick

No. 3 Posted on Mar 27, 2014 1:51 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thank you very much!

Singlestroker

No. 4 Posted on Mar 27, 2014 2:21 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
BretHamrick wrote:
Thank you very much!

It was my pleasure, but the thanks that are really due are to those guys that created and maintain that fantastic site drumarchive.com.

StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 5 Posted on Apr 2, 2014 7:44 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Picked these up for my Grandson for 20 bucks along the road at a garage sale.

(Click the picture to view the original one)

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....
Singlestroker

No. 6 Posted on Apr 3, 2014 6:14 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Great bargain. The bass drum and tomtoms are late 1980s Remo Mastertouch. I use a Mastertouch jazz kit all the time, and I love it.

The little fella looks really pleased. He looks the sort of age where he just might get down to doing some work on it.

StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 7 Posted on Apr 7, 2014 11:01 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Yep, he's working on it. Have given him a few "lessons" and tips for stick control. The set is assembled in this bedroom so it's available any time he wants to sit down to it.

I need to pick back up on the "lessons" though.

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 18 milliseconds