Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Number 2
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Number 2
RvJim

Reverend

No. 1 Posted on Mar 15, 2014 3:04 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
My wife had my second son on Wednesday Smile

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
Singlestroker

No. 2 Posted on Mar 15, 2014 8:02 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Many congratulations, Jim! It takes me back thirty-seven years, but I can still clearly remember those incomparable emotions.

technique2012

No. 3 Posted on Mar 15, 2014 1:37 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Congratulations!!

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
pwc

No. 4 Posted on Mar 15, 2014 5:27 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Congrats !! I have no son but I was blessed with two daughters that grew up as the greatest of friends and I am sure that two sons can do that just as well. Best wishes to the family.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
StillKicken

No. 5 Posted on Mar 16, 2014 4:42 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
WoW!! That's great;Congratulations on the new arrival.

I remember when we had our daughter; seems like yesterday. Now she has three!!!

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
paul

paulmiller

No. 6 Posted on Mar 17, 2014 9:03 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Congratulations, Jim. Best wishes to the whole family.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely preferable to the presence of those who think they've found it. - Terry Pratchett

Just Add Sticks

HuskerFan

Joshua

No. 7 Posted on Mar 20, 2014 10:31 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Congratulations!

Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz in Copper Sparkle

OldFart

Mapex

No. 8 Posted on Mar 20, 2014 9:57 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
My heart goes out to the good lady who has given her all 24/7 to bring about this special occasion! Congratulations to HER, without reservation.

And I suppose a bit of congratulations are in order to you too, RvJim Smile

I acknowledge your firstborn son's new role, and respect the challenges that unfold step by step for a youngster in his position.

My very best wishes to your entire household.

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 22 milliseconds