Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

need some assistance
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster need some assistance
Zeroman

cymbal schmimbal

No. 1 Posted on Nov 20, 2013 11:44 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
my band is featured in a poll being done by our local newspaper online, while we are not really looking to win the entire thing, we want to get our name out and in the general public around these parts through this poll. If y'all could help us out with it, it would be greatly appreciated. Click this link: http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2013/nov/18/tcpalmsocial-poll-what-your-favorite-treasure-coas/ and select Oddessey, that's all it takes. Thank you in advance Smile

pwc

No. 2 Posted on Nov 21, 2013 4:06 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Done. My invoice is in the mail .... Smile

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Singlestroker

No. 3 Posted on Nov 21, 2013 1:32 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Well, I have listened to some of your recorded material, and I like your band. I guess that makes your band my favourite among those on the list that I have heard!

Good luck.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds