Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Off for a bit
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Off for a bit
RvJim

Reverend

No. 1 Posted on Nov 2, 2013 12:02 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I'm off on a business trip Tuesday morning. Not sure what my internet will be like whilst I am gone, so if the spam gets out of control accept my apologises! I'll log on as much as I can!

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
Andy

No. 2 Posted on Nov 4, 2013 10:25 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hey guys! The provervial cat is away!

New rules: you can now cuss, drink, smoke, profile, spam, harass, ridicule and demean one another! It's game on.

RvJim

Reverend

No. 3 Posted on Nov 6, 2013 7:37 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Andy wrote:
Hey guys! The provervial cat is away!

New rules: you can now cuss, drink, smoke, profile, spam, harass, ridicule and demean one another! It's game on.

But, I'll just have to punish you when I get back Smile

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds