Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

At my best ....
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster At my best ....
pwc

No. 1 Posted on Oct 27, 2013 7:33 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
The latest photo - from last night - of me looking my best. e.g. out of focus, in the dark and way at the back .... Clown

(Click the picture to view the original one)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
paul

paulmiller

No. 2 Posted on Oct 27, 2013 10:24 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Very fetching, Pete.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely preferable to the presence of those who think they've found it. - Terry Pratchett

Just Add Sticks

pwc

No. 3 Posted on Oct 28, 2013 2:39 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I should point out that it was NOT in a Parisian-style bordello but the lighting does need changing ..... Smile It's a small club that recently started jam nights of mainly blues and a bit of older funk.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Andy

No. 4 Posted on Nov 1, 2013 5:22 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
OK... Here's my initial impression:

The drummer in the photo (Peter) instantly reminded me of Michael Stipe from the band REM. The hair style, the thick glasses and the "I know I'm cool" attitude all project a sort of hip, alternative rock demeanor. It's a lot like Kid Rock's new look: very nerdy and very cool at the same time.

Peter, you're definitely on the cutting edge of modern pop culture!

pwc

No. 5 Posted on Nov 1, 2013 7:37 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
It's a jazz look, Andy ..... Cool
I'm a bit old to be part of modern pop culture.
Maybe "Mom & Pop" culture ?

Andy

No. 6 Posted on Nov 4, 2013 10:30 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
No, from a distance you really do look cool. Just don't let the audience get too close. Smile

Given the British accent and your current age you can always coyly tell audience members that "Keith Moon really never died." Wink, nod...

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 19 milliseconds