Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Remo practice pads and rack
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Remo practice pads and rack
deathpanda2014

No. 1 Posted on Sep 29, 2013 8:51 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hello ,

i was wonder if you guys ever sold the practice pad rack system as a stand alone item and if so where and how much is it ?

Singlestroker

No. 2 Posted on Sep 29, 2013 1:11 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Although this forum is on the Remo website, it is a public forum, where many people discuss all kinds of questions. The way to contact Remo about their products is to use the "Contact us" button. You can find it on any page of the Remo website, including this one.

Andy

No. 3 Posted on Sep 30, 2013 5:17 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I started playing drums on a single Remo practice pad. If I were advising a new drummer, I'd recommend just getting yourself a single practice pad. If you can tolerate that for a couple months then start shopping for an inexpensive used drum kit. I don't think you'd be happy with a pad kit. Just my 2 cents.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds