Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Great road sign
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Great road sign
pwc

No. 1 Posted on Sep 9, 2013 1:35 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
The original Thai language warns of falling rocks which was translated badly as bricks then misspelled .... Smile

(Click the picture to view the original one)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Singlestroker

No. 2 Posted on Sep 9, 2013 3:39 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
pwc wrote:
... translated badly as bricks then misspelled .... Smile

Are you sure about that? I think that it would be just right, just as it is, on the approach to a certain roundabout (circle) near us. All I'd add is to beware of the one behind you. Oh, and I forgot the ones to both sides. In the UK, it seems that fewer that 50% of drivers understand the rules concerning signalling and lanes on roundabouts. Thus, whatever sequence you follow, you are bound to have, on average, half of them with steam coming out of their ears!

pwc

No. 3 Posted on Sep 9, 2013 9:40 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
That's what makes it so great .... I like the way it is .....

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Andy

No. 4 Posted on Sep 9, 2013 3:46 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Actually, it's perfect just the way it is. Chicago and Detroit definitely need signs like this.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 17 milliseconds