Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

This is like the coolest thing I've seen
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster This is like the coolest thing I've seen
technique2012

No. 1 Posted on Aug 28, 2013 3:57 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I can't even use the cymbal harmonics properly LOL.
My idol at work again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su8ztwNbIsU

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 2 Posted on Aug 29, 2013 9:12 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I LOVE it!! So creative and his production of it is amazing. Thanks for sharing this....

I looked at a lot of his other stuff and I certainly see why he's an "idol"....incredible fellow, extremely well studied, and quite unorthodox.

thanks again

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....
pwc

No. 3 Posted on Aug 29, 2013 11:28 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Probably the most innovative and creative drummer today. I started watching his vids because a drummer/bass player I knew well when he lived here joined him for a series of recordings and concerts (ric05 as he is known). And yes, the production values of that clip are really great.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
StillKicken

No. 4 Posted on Aug 31, 2013 12:24 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
That's nice, I really enjoyed it and it was different, I've never seen anything like that before.

I really don't keep up with drummers and the whose who but right now Gavin is at the top of my list. Seems to be a cool guy.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 16 milliseconds