Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

OT: Bikes anyone?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster OT: Bikes anyone?
Densbak

No. 1 Posted on Apr 5, 2013 3:19 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hello friends!

I know this is a drumming forum (duh) but with the weather in the states warming up I tend to think about getting outside. I enjoy fixing and riding bikes. Similar to my drumming addiction I have had quite a few bikes in the last years.

This bike is my latest. I feel it's fits in here, check out the name! I thought it was too funny and coincidental. Please share pics of your bikes if you have any.

It's riddin' time!

(Click the picture to view the original one)

StillKicken

No. 2 Posted on Apr 5, 2013 7:23 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hi Densbak, glad your back!!

Nice bike and I do recognize the name. LOL!!

I haven't been on one in years and would probable fall of if I tried again at my age.

Enjoy!

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
pwc

No. 3 Posted on Apr 5, 2013 7:32 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
ha ... I would love to see Crusher riding the bike named after him .... Smile

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Andy

No. 4 Posted on Apr 7, 2013 5:02 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Actually, I like your bike.

I work on a large university. Even though I have a faculty parking pass, I find it much easier to get around campus on a bike. I keep an old, crappy bike in my office for zipping around campus. It's an old junker that I painted flat black.

You don't want an expensive bike on a big university campus as it attracts thieves and vandals. Everybody rides cheapos and leaves their expensive ones at home.

drummer5359

No. 5 Posted on Apr 17, 2013 3:03 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I ride local "rail-trails" when the weather is nice. I don't have anything fancy, I bought this Trek used a few years ago for $130. It's one of the older American made models and has a small frame that fits me right.

I need to pull it out of the garage and get it ready for the season.

-Mike

"We don't stop playing because we grow old.
We grow old because we stop playing."

"I wish that my playing reminded people of Steve Gadd. But they seem to confuse me with his little known cousin... E."

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 19 milliseconds