Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

OT. Never ignore pain. ..
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster OT. Never ignore pain. ..
Pearl57

No. 1 Posted on Mar 29, 2013 7:11 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
7 years ago, I had stents put in my heart. ..Never had a heart attack but was close. ...

Not so lucky this time. ..Similar symptoms, went to ER.Blood test revealed enzymes indicitive of a heart attack. .2 more blockages...90% and 70%....

don't take chances. life is too short drum brothers!

unfortunetly, heart disease is rampant in my family. .

peace!

technique2012

No. 2 Posted on Mar 29, 2013 12:19 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
One of my family members had stents in '08 and apparently at one point had a minor heart attack that no one knew of. He had one artery completely blocked and another blocked the majority of the way. Heart disease is rampant in my family as well. Hope you're okay dude.

technique2012 edited on Mar 29, 2013 5:47 PM

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
Andy

No. 3 Posted on Mar 30, 2013 4:58 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Life is, in fact, short. Take care of that heart. Sorry to hear of your recent challenges but am glad you're still among us.

Some pain you just live with. Other types of pain you have to take seriously. Figuring out which is which is an whole other problem.

Singlestroker

No. 4 Posted on Mar 31, 2013 1:02 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Keep well mate. It's good to hear that you are battling on.

Singlestroker edited on Apr 2, 2013 1:00 PM

OldFart

Mapex

No. 5 Posted on Mar 31, 2013 7:33 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
That's a tough row to hoe; speaking with respect to inherited genetic situations.

As time marches on the requirement to maintain relative balance seems to impose periodic realignments. My own wrinkles and rickety posture is mute evidence of that very thing.

Very sorry to hear of the blockages, my friend, and I pray the right remedy is determined. Yet, on the profitable side, your wisdom to evaluate and respond as and when you did is praiseworthy ... Kudos!

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 16 milliseconds