Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

really good deal
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster really good deal
moneyowen

No. 1 Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:54 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Sam Ash online has a really good deal for a 14" coated Ambassador and 14" snare side for $19.99 It's called a pro pack or something. Supposedly a Sam exclusive. That's pretty cheap though, I grabbed a couple of them.

OldFart

Mapex

No. 2 Posted on Feb 20, 2013 9:28 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thanks for the tip, Money Smile

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
StillKicken

No. 3 Posted on Feb 21, 2013 2:38 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
That sounds like a great deal.

I purchased one of each recently form a local dealer, each head was packaged in a thin plastic bag, no box with adds and logos. They were stacked in a large box. Apparently, REMO is selling to the dealer in bulk supply giving them a greater profit margin. Although the heads are good I was a little disappointed that I didnít have the ability to sound test them; not sure that really works but I was planning to try it. LOL!! The dealer also had his Logo printed at the bottom of the head not sure if he did it or if REMO does that for them. They are normally in line with online companies, trying to stay in business, Iíll have to find my receipt and see if Iím close to Sam Ash.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
pgdrums

No. 4 Posted on Feb 23, 2013 9:51 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thanks for the heads-up. Think I'll place an order tomorrow.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 15 milliseconds