Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Coop12 - Who remembers me?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Coop12 - Who remembers me?
Coop12

No. 1 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 3:06 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Well guys, I haven't been on this forum for years. Who's still around that remembers me? I still remember PWC was one of my favorites! He still around here? How about Crusher? Or OldFart, or StillKickinIt? I'm 19 now by the way. Thought I'd check in and say hi to some of my old buddies!

OldFart

Mapex

No. 2 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 3:16 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Of course I remember you!

Been quite a long while. Glad to hear from ya Smile

Haven't seen Peter for several weeks. Have been wondering about him and hope he's alright. Greg (StillKickenIt) shows up every now and again - same with Crusher.

... Happy 19th!!

Cool

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
Coop12

No. 3 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 3:19 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Well thanks! I did some searching and found that thread where PWC kind of disappeared, I think his last post was in January? Not sure, either way, I hope he's alright! I missed his sense of humor! Either way, I'm glad to hear from ya!

RvJim

Reverend

No. 4 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 3:29 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I remember.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 5 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 8:58 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Awesome!! Welcome back. Yep, I don't post often....this is a realllly slow forum compared to some other non-drum forums I'm on.

But I am "StillkickenIt" with our band "Steelhead"

http://www.steelheadrocks.com/

New website without music as of yet. We're working on it. Gigs are starting to come up again. Been a "dry" winter!

Wow....19. I turn 58 this April. That's still young for some folks. But life is good. Got married to Syncopation two May's ago. Still have my 'Vette and got a nice older motorhome hoping retirement can be soon!

What are you up to??

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....
technique2012

No. 6 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 3:16 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I still haven't even been on this forum for a year, but it's nice to meet you.

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
Andy

No. 7 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:48 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Yeah, I remember you: bratty kid. Smile PWC is still around but like many of us only visit the forum periodically.

OldFart

Mapex

No. 8 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 5:25 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Andy wrote:
Yeah, I remember you: bratty kid. Smile PWC is still around but like many of us only visit the forum periodically.

Yeah, and add to that he had sporadic problems logging-on due to some internet coverage issues in his city. That's why I was concerned; had hoped nothing related to health or other unforeseen difficulties affect him.

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
technique2012

No. 9 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 7:16 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Andy wrote:
Yeah, I remember you: bratty kid. Smile

Us, teenagers just have so much to say Big Smile

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
RvJim

Reverend

No. 10 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 7:23 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
technique2012 wrote:
Us, teenagers just have so much to say Big Smile

But how much of it is relevant... Smile

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
technique2012

No. 11 Posted on Feb 19, 2013 8:13 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
RvJim wrote:
But how much of it is relevant... Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Does this count as relevant?

-Charles Mingus
Coop12

No. 12 Posted on Feb 20, 2013 12:30 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Oh man, I remember, I said some real dumb stuff on here! Haha trust me, I've grown up quite a bit. But yeah! I'm actually a mobile DJ now, I own a small business called The dB Factor. Last year, I organized an event called the Hunger Rave in Tulsa to raise money for a starving Guatemalan city and raised $17,000 which got my name out there and a non-profit ended up finding me called Project Orphans so I'm not their events manager! I've been working with them a lot as well as attending Oklahoma State University, so all is well! If you'd like to check it out, go to www.projectorphans.org and you'll find me on the "meet the team" page. My name's Cole Cooper if none of ya knew! That's what I've been doing lately. And I hope PWC is having internet problems too! It would be a huge bummer if it were health problems or something

Andy

No. 13 Posted on Feb 20, 2013 6:31 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Glad to hear from you again.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 31 milliseconds