Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Protection Racket Drum Bags
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Protection Racket Drum Bags
Andy

No. 1 Posted on Feb 18, 2013 6:01 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Out of the blue I ordered a Protection Racket drum bag for a 9x10 tom. Just got it today. For the price, it's way better than I expected; just as good as a Beato Cordura or a Beato Pro 1 for a lot less money. It's the same price as a Beato Pro 3 but a LOT better quality.

If you're looking for good drum bags, Beatos Cordura and Pro 1 are excellent choices but for a lot less money the Protection Rackets are every bit as good.

toeNEE

No. 2 Posted on Feb 20, 2013 6:53 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I use to go through zildjian cymbal bags like hot cakes (and they were built like garbage)

I have had 2 protection racket cymbal bags and never looked back. I even sold some of my older bags and cases I didnít like so I could outfit a whole kit with them, amazing quality for the money. and made here in the states Big Smile

count to 4, show up on time, dont talk too much...
moneyowen

No. 3 Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:49 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I like pro racket bags too. Love the fuzzy lining. Its also a lot easier getting the drum in and out than with a Beato Pro 1 (which I also use and like)

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds