Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Exciting weekend
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Exciting weekend
RvJim

Reverend

No. 1 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 4:41 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
What an exciting weekend!

Queensland (where I live) must be one of the few places that can boast: floods, fire and drought at the same time!

We've had an extreme amount of rain the last few days and the city is going to flood (again, but not as bad as 2 years ago). I had no power from midday Sunday until this morning at 5:30 am (Tuesday).

To top it all off, my car broke down on the way to work in the middle of the expressway!!

But at work now, safe and sound. With electricity and internet again.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
technique2012

No. 2 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 6:12 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Hang in there, dude!

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
OldFart

Mapex

No. 3 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 6:13 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
RvJim wrote:
What an exciting weekend!

Queensland (where I live) must be one of the few places that can boast: floods, fire and drought at the same time!

We've had an extreme amount of rain the last few days and the city is going to flood (again, but not as bad as 2 years ago). I had no power from midday Sunday until this morning at 5:30 am (Tuesday).

To top it all off, my car broke down on the way to work in the middle of the expressway!!

But at work now, safe and sound. With electricity and internet again.

Well, you missed the Quad-fecta by not having snow simultaneous with the other features - but I think your weather as described has it over the rest of us .

Hoping you and yours are none the worse because of it.

As for your automobile, however ... technology : you can't live with it nor can you live without it.

That's truly a crummy situation. Would be fabulous if that can be resolved fairly easily -

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 18 milliseconds