Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Perfect Symmetry
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Perfect Symmetry
Pearl57

No. 1 Posted on Jan 22, 2013 4:47 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Wild looking....

(Click the picture to view the original one)

StillKicken

No. 2 Posted on Jan 26, 2013 11:34 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I assume there is a snare drum back there somewhere.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
Singlestroker

No. 3 Posted on Jan 26, 2013 12:30 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
StillKicken wrote:
I assume there is a snare drum back there somewhere.

sherm

... or two... or even three?

Pearl57

No. 4 Posted on Jan 27, 2013 11:03 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Just one snare! Here's a different shot. ..With the same Samsung Galaxy S3 and someuse of built-in effects. ...

Pretty cool. ...

OldFart

Mapex

No. 5 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 2:49 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Photo Effects

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
Singlestroker

No. 6 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 7:42 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Pearl57 wrote:
Just one snare! Here's a different shot. ..With the same Samsung Galaxy S3 and someuse of built-in effects. ...

Pretty cool. ...

I'm not one to split hairs (although some of my friends might differ on that), but I am going to jump in with both feet and say that your latest photograph does indeed show that there are two snare drums there.

However many snares, I'd love to have the skills to play competently either-handed. The chances of that are as great as my chances of owning that setup!

HuskerFan

Yay college

No. 7 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 8:25 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I spotted examples such as the reversed Paiste logo, which seem to indicate that there would be one snare, but it looks like there are two because the picture is mirrored.

Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz in Copper Sparkle
Zildjian, Dream, and Wuhan cymbals
Singlestroker

No. 8 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 8:32 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
OldFart wrote:
Photo Effects

Now you mention it, Randy, that seems to be just what it is. On the colour version, the bass drum doesn't join up in the middle.

Singlestroker

No. 9 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 8:35 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Pearl57 wrote:

Pretty cool. ...

Hmmm. I've fallen for it haven't I?!

Pearl57

No. 10 Posted on Jan 28, 2013 9:56 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Good eye guys! !! There is an effects feature on the camera portion of the Galaxy S3....I was messing with the effects and it seems to have mirrored the left side as you face the kit. .Have no clue why it chose the left side...

Still pretty cool!

Here's the kit with no effects. ...Just one snare!

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 27 milliseconds