Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

My Lucky Day
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster My Lucky Day
technique2012

No. 1 Posted on Jan 12, 2013 7:25 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Yesterday, while my director was figuring out new parts for songs in our 7th grade percussion section, I volunteered to give up one of the really good parts of the song for a not so good part. My director told me to see him after the lesson. When I did, he told me that the 8th grade band was a bit short on percussionists and if I'd like to go in and play a part or two in one of their songs. It also gave me the same benefits as someone in the 8th grade band, so I'm basically now playing the the 8th grade band AND the 7th grade band! I'm so happy!

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
1118 My Lucky Day technique2012 551 Jan 12, 2013 7:25 AM
845 Re:My Lucky Day OldFart 25 Jan 12, 2013 8:25 AM
831 Re:My Lucky Day StillKicken 41 Jan 12, 2013 2:40 PM
953 Re:My Lucky Day paul 5 Jan 12, 2013 3:12 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds