Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Happy New Year
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Happy New Year
technique2012

No. 1 Posted on Dec 29, 2012 6:23 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
As I'll probably forget to post this as I did with the "merry Christmas" post, I'm posting this in advance. Happy New Year and look forward to a better 2013 (I'm looking forward to the lack of political commercials).

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
TheLemonAid

No. 2 Posted on Dec 31, 2012 6:32 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thank you and Happy New year to everyone also! May it be a great one!

I just got to Vancouver, where I will eventually move and now I'm here to celebrate new years!

But to those who already celebrated, I hope you had an amazing party, and those who still will celebrate, I hope you will have an amazing party!

Funny or interesting drum-related video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=6frNG86EMDQ&NR=1
(New video every now and then just for entertainment :) )
HuskerFan

Yay college

No. 3 Posted on Jan 1, 2013 12:14 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Happy New Year!

Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz in Copper Sparkle
Zildjian, Dream, and Wuhan cymbals
StillKicken

No. 4 Posted on Jan 1, 2013 7:49 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Happy New Year everyone,
sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 16 milliseconds