Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Merry Christmas
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Merry Christmas
RvJim

Reverend

No. 1 Posted on Dec 25, 2012 4:30 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
No one seems to have posted it! So I will, whilst there is a whole hour and a half left of it (in Australia).

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
OldFart

Mapex

No. 2 Posted on Dec 25, 2012 7:50 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
RvJim wrote:
No one seems to have posted it! So I will, whilst there is a whole hour and a half left of it (in Australia).

Thank you for the good wishes, Tim.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too Smile And to each and every one on Remo.

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
HuskerFan

Yay college

No. 3 Posted on Dec 25, 2012 2:20 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Merry Christmas!

Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz in Copper Sparkle
Zildjian, Dream, and Wuhan cymbals
StillKicken

No. 4 Posted on Dec 25, 2012 5:35 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
And a very Merry Christmas all and your family's and a special thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone at REMO!!

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
TheLemonAid

No. 5 Posted on Dec 26, 2012 2:19 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Thank you! Merry Christmas to everyone here! I hope you're all "simply having a wonderful Christmas time"!

Funny or interesting drum-related video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=6frNG86EMDQ&NR=1
(New video every now and then just for entertainment :) )
Andy

No. 6 Posted on Dec 26, 2012 7:04 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Merry Christmas. I'm having the best Christmas in YEARS. My new employer has given me an obscene amount of time off during the holidays. I love my job as well, though the pay is crappy. That's fine as I'm 100% happy and content. So what if I can't afford some big, fancy car! Life is great!

StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 7 Posted on Dec 27, 2012 2:58 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Yes, wishing the best Holiday Season ever to all of you here. Mine has been pretty good.

Plus we played an "End of the World" Party Friday the 21st and then a "Beginning of the World" party the next day!!

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....
paul

paulmiller

No. 8 Posted on Dec 27, 2012 8:05 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Merry Christmas, everyone. It's been a good one here after a really bad 2012. I got some extra time off, have a couple of good gigs coming up, and have extra cash for a change. Life's good. We even had turducken for Christmas dinner.

Hope you're all having a great holiday season.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely preferable to the presence of those who think they've found it. - Terry Pratchett

Just Add Sticks

StillKicken

No. 9 Posted on Dec 28, 2012 4:49 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Ok Paul I just have to ask!!

What is turducken? LOL!!

sherm

paul

paulmiller

No. 10 Posted on Dec 28, 2012 9:34 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Turducken is a cajun dish consisting of a deboned chicken inside a deboned duck inside a deboned turkey, with stuffing inside the chicken and between each layer. Ours had wild rice and pecan stuffing, and was delicious.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely preferable to the presence of those who think they've found it. - Terry Pratchett

Just Add Sticks

StillKicken

No. 11 Posted on Dec 28, 2012 7:46 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
WoW!! That sounds good; hope I get a chance to try that sometime.

Well I didn't get my mince meet pie again this year. LOL!! My mother made it every year during the holidays and it was one of my favorites. My family don't even know what that is and the ones that do don't like it.

sherm Big Smile

kudoco

Adrian

No. 12 Posted on Dec 30, 2012 1:50 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Merry Christmas to all Smile

An ethical sympathy in an artist is an unpardonable mannerism of style. No artist is ever morbid. The artist can express everything.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 32 milliseconds