Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Re:Connecting two shells to form one drum?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
Poster Re:Connecting two shells to form one drum? [Re:TheLemonAid]
StillKicken

No. 4 Posted on Dec 15, 2012 2:50 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Oh no not with tape. Except for specialty type tapes they are not designed for removal. When used on some surfaces it tends to ruin it or leave a residue and hard to clean. Tape should only be use for what it was designed for.

I can understand someone wanting to find out what something like that would sound like but tape is the wrong thing to use.

I wouldn't think it sounded any good anyway; the resonance of the two shells probably wouldn't match.

I hate tape anywhere near fine equipment!

Sherm Big Smile

StillKicken edited on Dec 15, 2012 2:54 PM

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System

Topic thread
Hits Subject Poster Chars Posted on
1317 Connecting two shells to form one drum? TheLemonAid 277 Dec 12, 2012 1:45 AM
1100 Re:Connecting two shells to form one drum? Singlestroker 227 Dec 12, 2012 4:35 AM
1121 Re:Connecting two shells to form one drum? OldFart 271 Dec 12, 2012 4:54 PM
1211 Re:Connecting two shells to form one drum? StillKicken 518 Dec 15, 2012 2:50 PM

post new topic reply to post Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded modeThreaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds