Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Possibly the best drumkit in the world??
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Possibly the best drumkit in the world??
RMLaundon

No. 1 Posted on Dec 3, 2012 10:35 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
And very useful if the venue you are playing doesn't have a bar

RMLaundon

Remo Quadura Fusion Kit (20"K 10"T 12"T 14"T 14"Sn)
Paiste 101 14" HH, Paiste 101 18" Crash/Ride, Paiste 101 16" crash, Sabian 16" China, Meinl 14" Crash, Meinl 16" Crash
TheLemonAid

No. 2 Posted on Dec 3, 2012 12:04 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Might actually sound pretty good once you finish all the beer it contains... and also only if it has Remo heads. I don't like Heineken beer though. Blush

Funny or interesting drum-related video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=6frNG86EMDQ&NR=1
(New video every now and then just for entertainment :) )
technique2012

No. 3 Posted on Dec 3, 2012 1:41 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I wanna see Buddy play on that kit...

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
OldFart

Mapex

No. 4 Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:03 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
You tune - not tension - each drum by the amount of fluid in each container. Likely a rather trashy sound to the cymbals ( actually, those would be closest to actual 'heads' in this kit ).

Pretty hydraulic ...

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
Dave

No. 5 Posted on Dec 3, 2012 10:11 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
This guy looks like he's been drnking a lot of drums.

"You beat calfskin/mylar with wooden sticks. Get over yourself." - Mark

OldFart

Mapex

No. 6 Posted on Dec 3, 2012 10:55 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Dave wrote:
This guy looks like he's been drnking a lot of drums.

Well, I hope you realize that this pic is of his effort in the recording the backing track of Heineken's commercial jingle ...

Mapex Saturn * Paiste
Terry Bozzio Single-Ply Coated
pwc

No. 7 Posted on Dec 5, 2012 7:10 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I am reminded of the saying that "Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder".

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
technique2012

No. 8 Posted on Dec 5, 2012 7:19 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
To be honest, that kit seems as if it's seemed better days than the kit at my school...

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
StillKicken

No. 9 Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:51 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
NOTE: It takes two bass drums to hold up the rack tom.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 26 milliseconds