Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Thanksgiving Performances
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Thanksgiving Performances
technique2012

No. 1 Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:02 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Anyone have any Thanksgiving gigs coming up? I don't, but I do have a high school guest performance a week afterwards.

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
StillKicken

No. 2 Posted on Nov 26, 2012 6:53 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Congratulations on your gig!!

I was lucky I didn't have any gigs after Wednesday. The good part is I was sick through out the holiday not that it was good I was sick I was just lucky I didn't have to play. I even was able to get a replacement for tonight Monday. I am feeling better and hopping to feel much better tomorrow night; no replacements for that gig. In this business some times we just have suck it up and do it.

sherm

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple System
pwc

No. 3 Posted on Nov 27, 2012 9:23 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I give thanks for any performance chances offered .....

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 23 milliseconds