Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Gavin Harrison
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Gavin Harrison
technique2012

No. 1 Posted on Nov 11, 2012 9:57 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I heard his name but never bothered to look him up. Then I saw his "19 Days" which blew me away. I have a new-found respect for this man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3G829wzONI&feature=related
Plus I love the accent!!Tongue

"Anyone can make the simple complicated. Creativity is making the complicated simple."
-Charles Mingus
drumster15

No. 2 Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:59 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
you should check out Sound of Muzak its pretty sick the groove is ill as hell...can't believe this guys technique,just amazing..

RvJim

Reverend

No. 3 Posted on Nov 11, 2012 10:51 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
You should see Porcupine Tree live. It is unbelievable. The whole band is phenomenal.

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds