Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Swap time
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Swap time
pwc

No. 1 Posted on Nov 11, 2012 6:20 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Now that I have my new Taye GoKit, I am trying to sell my Flats Lite kit for enough to cover a new Bosphorus Turk flat ride cymbal. Seems like a fair deal as that kit has paid for itself many times over and we can never have enough cymbals .... Smile

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Dave

No. 2 Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:56 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Interested in trades? I've got some real nice restored farm tractors, a beat-up riding lawn mower, some nice camping equipment, some baseball cards, and an original George Bush Autobiography. Do you ship or do I need to pick-up? Seriously though, I hope you find a nice home for the Flats.

I'd love to add them to my arsenal if we weren't half a world apart. Also, I'm getting a little jealous of your cymbal collection. Where does it end?

"You beat calfskin/mylar with wooden sticks. Get over yourself." - Mark

pwc

No. 3 Posted on Nov 11, 2012 11:19 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Ahaha .... does the lawn mower float ? It has a few seas to cross ... I might have been interested in the George Bush autobiography if it was written by and about someone else ....

My cymbal collection stays about the same size as I swap, donate, sell and replace.

At present it is almost exclusively Bosphorus but I have only 3 rides, hi-hats, a splash and a crash.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 15 milliseconds