Remo
DrumTalk » General Discussion

Past "Members Of the Month" club!
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Past "Members Of the Month" club!
Densbak

No. 1 Posted on Dec 1, 2008 11:33 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Here is where you can read up on the former "Member of the Month" recipients.

August: Phil/pbloxam
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=189437&sty=1&tpg=8&age=0

September: Dennis/Densbak
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=191700&sty=1&tpg=7&age=0

October: Randy/OldFart
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=194109&sty=1&tpg=4&age=0

November: Dan/Crusher
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=196634&sty=1&tpg=2&age=0

December: Peter/PWC
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=199123&sty=1&tpg=1&age=0

Densbak edited on Dec 1, 2008 11:52 AM

PeteNoAccess

No. 2 Posted on Dec 1, 2008 11:53 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
god damn it, when am i gonna get this fancy title Sad i feel left out!

AD Custom Drums
Amedia Turkish Cymbals
Densbak

No. 3 Posted on Dec 1, 2008 11:58 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
You need at least 2000 posts, get typing bud!Clown Kidding

I'm sure that most of the members here will one day have their days in the spot light. Patience.

PeteNoAccess

No. 4 Posted on Dec 1, 2008 12:02 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Densbak wrote:
You need at least 2000 posts, get typing bud!Clown Kidding

I'm sure that most of the members here will one day have their days in the spot light. Patience.

i have no patience dennis.... Big Smile :p

it was a good idea to start it, but i recon all the winners should but it in their sig, as a mark of importance and respect Tongue

AD Custom Drums
Amedia Turkish Cymbals
Densbak

No. 5 Posted on Dec 1, 2008 12:14 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Well, I've asked Crusher if this would deserve to be stickied. It's up to him. It would be like a plaque that hangs on the wall.

I'm proud to have been named, but not egotistical enough to post it in every response I make! LOL

Densbak

No. 6 Posted on Dec 1, 2008 12:18 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Crusher did something like this a while back. He would offer up a member to be "Roasted". People would have a good laugh at some of the things people would say about them in jest.

Maybe we could Roast you. I still have a bit of barbecue sauce left from the summer!

Geordie_Da

BANG!

No. 7 Posted on Dec 1, 2008 1:06 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
PeteNoAccess wrote:

You should feel sorry for me, I can never win it!!!!

G.Da

Enjoy Yourself. It's later than you think.

Hang on to your dreams.

For Tomcat: Anyone want to buy a 8'' AAX Splash?
Monkeypoo

No. 8 Posted on Dec 2, 2008 12:18 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
hey.. just a suggestion.. but we have member of the month rifht? how bout a wooden spoon of the month! we'll get a few laughs out of it Big Smile ..

Mapex Saturn in Green Apple Burst
Meinl Byzance Cymbals
Remo Heads
Promark 2B "Natural" Sticks
Densbak

No. 9 Posted on Dec 2, 2008 7:09 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
wooden spoon of the month!

As in spankin's for the bad ones? I'm game.............

wait..............wrong forum!

Monkeypoo

No. 10 Posted on Dec 3, 2008 12:29 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Densbak wrote:
wooden spoon of the month!

As in spankin's for the bad ones? I'm game.............

wait..............wrong forum!

not so much "spanking for the bad peoples"..

Just an award for the most completely daft and stupid contribution for the month but only in a humorous manor. nothing that will offend. Smile

Mapex Saturn in Green Apple Burst
Meinl Byzance Cymbals
Remo Heads
Promark 2B "Natural" Sticks
Densbak

No. 11 Posted on Dec 3, 2008 10:55 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Monkeypoo wrote:
not so much "spanking for the bad peoples"..

Just an award for the most completely daft and stupid contribution for the month but only in a humorous manor. nothing that will offend. Smile

We could just set up a separate forum for Gandy to post in...that would suffice...no?
Joking, Gandy. No offence.
Big SmileClown

Indpocket

No. 12 Posted on Jan 14, 2009 12:41 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I thought this would be a good thread to say hi to everyone! I use to be a member in here a few yrs ago.
Crusher you may remember me from a band called 'Upper room"
Well I'm back with a few yrs more of Band, Drum, experience. I am excited to get back involved in the Remo community. I hope to get to know all the new members as well catch up with the "vintage" ones as well! lol..............Smile

Indpocket edited on Jan 14, 2009 12:44 PM

Boettcher68

Tim

No. 13 Posted on Jan 18, 2009 7:03 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Indpocket wrote:
I thought this would be a good thread to say hi to everyone! I use to be a member in here a few yrs ago.
Well I'm back with a few yrs more of Band, Drum, experience. I am excited to get back involved in the Remo community. I hope to get to know all the new members as well catch up with the "vintage" ones as well! lol..............Smile

Wrong thread for this. Maybe Crusher will move it to General Discussion.

ModernDrummer

No. 14 Posted on Mar 26, 2009 8:27 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
PeteNoAccess wrote:
LOL, how do you think *I* feel, Pete? I'm the oldest member here, seniority-wise, and I've never been a "Member of the Month", in E-I-G-H-T YEARS!! Sad

07 May, 2001

RvJim

Reverend

No. 15 Posted on Mar 26, 2009 9:30 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
ModernDrummer wrote:
LOL, how do you think *I* feel, Pete? I'm the oldest member here, seniority-wise, and I've never been a "Member of the Month", in E-I-G-H-T YEARS!! Sad

and to think I had it 2 months in a row Tongue

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously"
-Hubert H Humphrey
pwc

No. 16 Posted on Mar 26, 2009 9:31 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Brains will beat brawn every time ... Big Smile

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
BrandonPorter

For you

No. 17 Posted on Apr 18, 2009 1:41 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Not being nominated is really killing me, I'll tell you. I stay up all hours of the night in pure anguish... I can't get any work done, my marriage is ruined. The only answer is...

Come on people, seriously. It is nice to get recognized on occasion, but instead of wondering when (or if) we get nominated, how about being happy for those who have?

"For as the world became flooded with information, the question of how much one knew assumed more importance than the question of what uses one made of what one did know." --Neil Postman
BrandonPorter

For you

No. 18 Posted on Apr 18, 2009 1:43 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Indpocket wrote:

Welcome back. Hope you can visit often.

"For as the world became flooded with information, the question of how much one knew assumed more importance than the question of what uses one made of what one did know." --Neil Postman
StillKickinIt

Poopeye

No. 19 Posted on Apr 20, 2009 11:01 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
December 2015....it's all about me.....I'll prepare a speech.

Can we campaign in advance?? Big Smile

Hang in there Brandon....don't do anything drastic...

StillKickinIt edited on Apr 20, 2009 11:09 PM

Kick me...beat me....hit me with sticks....
sona123

No. 20 Posted on May 8, 2009 3:41 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Densbak wrote:
Here is where you can read up on the former "Member of the Month" recipients.

August: Phil/pbloxam
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=189437&sty=1&tpg=8&age=0

September: Dennis/Densbak
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=191700&sty=1&tpg=7&age=0

October: Randy/OldFart
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=194109&sty=1&tpg=4&age=0

November: Dan/Crusher
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=196634&sty=1&tpg=2&age=0

December: Peter/PWC
http://www.remo.com/forum/post/view?bid=2&id=199123&sty=1&tpg=1&age=0

====================
hello buddy i am new in this site dear it's great an idea i read your comment it's great i learn alot of things from your comment i hope everyone likes your post
===============
Brock Lesner
=============
Drug Rehab Facilities-Drug Rehab Facilities

tomcat

manic

No. 21 Posted on Aug 25, 2009 6:04 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
ModernDrummer wrote:

there's a *no old codger* clause in the nomination rulebook...
its in the fine print...put you bifocals on

Clown

Better Living Through Paiste

Boojum

that

No. 22 Posted on Sep 7, 2009 12:33 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Sure, you don't start anything like this until after I disappear. Well, I'm back now...

MD, I remember when you used to talk about being the oldest when it was only 1 year that you had been around. Yeesh. It's good to know that some things don't change Wink

I wanted a Monty Python quote but it was too many chars...
'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.'
-Aristotle.
'Spell it right. Or else.'
-El Booj
BrandonPorter

For you

No. 23 Posted on Dec 2, 2010 6:56 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Dennis, you should update your original post on this thread to add the remaining Members of the Month.

Geordie got nominated at the end and I think that was it.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 61 milliseconds