Remo
DrumTalk » Ask Remo

Ask Remo [READ FIRST!!!!]
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Ask Remo [READ FIRST!!!!]
EdRock

Administrator

Score: 1000
No. 1 Posted on Jan 15, 2005 8:54 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Welcome to the ASK REMO section, this section is for you to ask your questions
(ABOUT REMO, AND REMO RELATED PRODUCTS!!!) , and for us here at REMO to answer them. So please feel free to ask away.

EdRock edited on Apr 19, 2006 7:49 AM

Creative Marketing Manager
Remo Inc.
EdRock

Administrator

No. 2 Posted on Feb 16, 2005 4:50 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
If you are asking a more generic question(see example questions below), please post it in one of the more Category driven section (such as Marching, Drumming, etc) or in the General Discussion section. There are many forum users that would be more than helpful in answering these type of questions.

If you post a topic/question in here that is not geared directly towards getting an answer from remo, it will be moved. (most likely to the DrumTalk section)

Thanks

Example Questions
What kind of Drumheads should I use on my kit.

Should I use this drumhead or that drumhead on my snare

EdRock edited on Feb 28, 2006 9:02 AM

Remo Inc.
EdRock

Administrator

No. 3 Posted on Oct 26, 2009 9:14 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
In order to continue to provide our customers with the highest level of Customer Service, we have upgraded to a new Support/FAQ and Community-Powered service. This program will give you access to more information faster and easier than ever before. Please visit http://getsatisfaction.com/remoinc

Thank you,
Remo Inc.

Remo Inc.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 16 milliseconds