Remo
DrumTalk » Ask Remo

Nuskyn "tucked" head for MEINL ?
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Topic Moved
This topic has been moved by - Crusher , Oct 20, 2009 3:37 PM
You may read the board announcement or contact board moderators for the reasons.
Poster Nuskyn "tucked" head for MEINL ?
yeeman

Score: 0
No. 1 Posted on Oct 19, 2009 5:30 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Does anyone know of a Nuskyn "tucked" head that will fit easily on a Meinl Luis Conte conga ?
I sort of "forced" a Nuskyn "tucked" onto my Meinl's using an LP comfort curve 2 from my Patato drums.
I didn't want to spend big bucks for a the Meinl SSR rims if I can get away using the LP rims...but, the head isn't perfect.
Basically,a "tucked" Nuskyn or Crimplock Symmetry will fit into the LP comfort Curve 2, but the head doesn't really fit properly on the drum because REMO never made the "tucked" Nuskyn for Meinl.

kudoco

Adrian

No. 2 Posted on Oct 20, 2009 12:54 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Sort of forced?
That's not good.
In the ask remo section you can find a direct answer from remo's representatives

An ethical sympathy in an artist is an unpardonable mannerism of style. No artist is ever morbid. The artist can express everything.
Brian

Super Moderator

No. 3 Posted on Oct 25, 2009 2:56 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
The Nuskyn model conga heads that work best on the Louis Conte signature model congas for Meinl with TTR, Traditional counter hoops are as follows.

Quinto M4-1106-N6
Conga M4-1275-N6 (larger diameter required for proper fit)
Tumba M4-1300-N6 (larger diameter required for proper fit)

Thanks for choosing Remo.

Brian
National Sales Manager
Remo Inc.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds