Remo
DrumTalk » Ask Remo

Drum Heads
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Drum Heads
crcycle44

Score: 0
No. 1 Posted on Oct 12, 2009 5:47 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I have a set of Pearl expo's.I play mainly country,i need to replace all the heads.Can you advise what heads are best suited for this style of music.Thanks for your time,Steve.

Boettcher68

Tim

No. 2 Posted on Oct 12, 2009 6:22 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
crcycle44 wrote:
I have a set of Pearl expo's.I play mainly country,i need to replace all the heads.Can you advise what heads are best suited for this style of music.Thanks for your time,Steve.

Welcome!

I would put on Emporors, coated or clear on the batter and clear Ambassadors on the reso's!!

Brian

Super Moderator

No. 3 Posted on Oct 25, 2009 7:40 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Clear Emperors for an open sound with great attack or Coated Emperors for more warmth for the toms. A coated Ambassador is the standard or a Coated Controlled Sound for the snare and a Clear Powerstroke 3 on the kick. This is a very common configuration used by many for all styles just depending on what you want to hear. Or actually really what you're band or who ever is paying you wants to hear. Smile

Thanks for choosing Remo.

Brian
National Sales Manager
Remo Inc.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 14 milliseconds