Remo
DrumTalk » Ask Remo

Skyndeeps for Toca Synergy and Patato Model Congas
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Topic Moved
This topic has been moved by - Crusher , Oct 20, 2009 3:37 PM
You may read the board announcement or contact board moderators for the reasons.
Poster Skyndeeps for Toca Synergy and Patato Model Congas
jamiefoxer

Score: 0
No. 1 Posted on Oct 5, 2009 5:48 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Guys,

I teach at a school and I'd like to retrofit my 6 Toca Synergy Congas (i have 3 pairs of Quinto and Tumbas) with Skyndeep heads.

I also have 2 Patato Model congas (11.75 rims) with Comfort Curve 2 rims from LP and an LP classic Tumba (12.5) with a Comfort Curve 2 rims.

I have Remo's Crimplock Symmetry PDF chart but I'm really confused. I'd really like someone to give me the following information.

1. Does Remo offer Skyndeep heads or even Fyberskin heads for Toca Synergy congas? (http://www.tocapercussion.com/product/congas/synergy_congas_wood.html)

2. I assume that if I wanted the Tiger stripe, I'd need two M4-1175-S6-D1007 to retrofit the Patato 11.75 congas and one M4-1250-S6-D1007 for the LP Classic Tumbadora? Please confirm I'm correct.

3. I've tried visiting ALL the listed online dealers and none of them have Tiger Stripe heads (I can use Calfskin color for the Toca Synergy heads...but I'd like Tiger Stripes for the Patato and LP Classic congas). Is there an online distributor that has what I need?

I'm looking to do a big purchase of heads in the coming days...I'd appreciate any information ASAP Smile Thank you!

jamiefoxer

No. 2 Posted on Oct 20, 2009 8:14 AM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
still need some clarification on this, friends. Could someone answer my questions? Thank you!

Crusher

Score: 102
No. 3 Posted on Oct 20, 2009 3:36 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
I forwarded this thread to Remo employee who may be able to help. Sorry for the wait.

Musicians Wisdom

Communicate! It can't make things any worse.
Brian

Super Moderator

No. 4 Posted on Oct 25, 2009 2:36 PM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Here’s some assistance relating directly to your questions.

1)  While it is likely we do have heads that would fit the Toca Synergy model Congas it not a line that we have tested as of yet so unfortunately I am not able to give you an answer without testing the drums. We do update our Crimplock Symmetry reference chart at http://remo.com/mini/crimplocksymmetry/ regularly so please check back.

2)  The part numbers you reference here are correct for the LP Patato Conga and the Classic Tumba in the Tiger stripe finish.

3)  Unfortunately there are not that many dealers carrying the Tiger stripe in stock. Most carry the Calf graphic models but you can special order the heads through your preferred dealer.

Thanks for choosing Remo.

Brian
National Sales Manager
Remo Inc.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2012 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 16 milliseconds