Important! You must read the following and agree:
- No use of foul language, including profanities, obscenities and vulgarities or any language that might otherwise be considered objectionable
- No harassing, threatening, degrading, intimidating, victimizing or otherwise abusive attacks against any individual or group (Hate speech on the basis of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religion or sexual orientation is unacceptable)
- Cannot interrupt or repeatedly post off-topic comments to disrupt a topical conversation
- Cannot sell, advertise or otherwise post commercial solicitations or otherwise post in quantity through automated methods (SPAM)
- URL's, are allowed if appropriate
- Cannot post graphic descriptions or conversation of a sexual nature
- Cannot post text, photos, images or other content in violation of the intellectual property rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or proprietary rights
- Cannot post content that promotes, demonstrates or otherwise provides illegal instructional information - how to hack a site, etc.
- Cannot attempt to collect other chatters' handles, passwords or other private, personal information such as telephone number, email address, home address or full name
- Cannot transmit or attempt to transmit a virus to other chatters
- Cannot impersonate or misrepresent yourself as an employee of Remo Inc., or affiliates
- Cannot allow arguments to escalate into threats, harassment, or become violent in nature. While squabbles may occur between participants, they must simply remain civil
- If persons under 18 years of age have access to the Internet through your computer, please monitor their use
A Note On Privacy
Be wary of anyone asking you for your personal information. Employees of Remo Inc. will NOT ask you to post such information - or request your account details (password, email address) in our site. If someone does request this from you, report it to us right away. We HIGHLY suggest that you do not post ANY private information while chatting in a room. It's simply not safe.
By joining DrumTalk, I knowingly, intelligently, and voluntarily have consented to view this site, and I have instituted an effective method for monitoring Internet use by persons less than 18 years of age.