Reports To: National Sales Manager
Job Scope: The Customer Support Representative is the primary day to day contact for an assigned group of accounts and is responsible for maintaining the highest level of support and maintenance of all account activity. Additionally, this role is responsible for general incoming phone & online inquiries from national accounts and general consumers.
Assigned Account List:
- Service assigned accounts, obtain orders, process/data entry of all daily sales orders and assist with accurate and timely fulfillment of all orders. Coordinate shipments of orders with Remo shipping department per customer routing instructions.
- Monitor open orders to keep accounts up to date.
- Develop and manage relationships in all key departments within specific Account Base (Merchandising / Buying, Store Operations, Finance, etc).
- Maintain a personal contact database of key contacts at each account in Outlook.
- Provide Dealer and Distributor accounts with updated pricing information and current manufacturing lead times.
- Keep management informed on accounts by reporting account contact frequency, project activity and results through CRM system.
- Conduct and execute other sales & customer support related projects as assigned.
Customer Support, Consumers:
- Stay up-to-date on Remo products in order to act as a first resource for both account contacts and consumers.
- Daily maintenance and support of consumer product and warranty inquiries through phone and email.
- Bring enthusiasm, excitement, commitment and energy to your position daily.
- Training will be offered to insure product knowledge is acquired and is suitable for representation of Remo, Inc.
Required Experience: High school diploma and at least 3 years experience in musical instrument retail, inside sales, customer service or AA or music performance degree. Must have knowledge and experience with percussion instruments. Must be well organized with an extremely strong attention to detail. Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook). Self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Have a strong sense of urgency and excellent follow-through. Outstanding phone skills and strong ability to multi-task. Travel may be required.Apply for this job